15 February 2022
Cumbria Local Resilience forum prepare ahead of Storm Dudley and Eunice
A multi-agency response is being prepared ahead of forecasted Storm Dudley and Storm Eunice which may impact the county this week.
Cumbria Local Resilience Forum have held preparatory meetings to ensure that any response is coordinated to ensure communities can access any help and support they require.
The Cumbria Local Resilience Forum are on standby to deal with an major incident if needed.
Chair of the Local Resilience Forum Superintendent Matt Pearman from Cumbria Police said “The Cumbria Local Resilience Forum have been meeting to prepare ahead of Storm Dudley and Eunice.
“All agencies are working together to ensure that our communities have access to the help and support they may require during the storms.
For the latest information and updates follow:
To report any issues or if you need help for yourself or someone vulnerable please see the following agencies contact details.
· Electricity North West on 105, but please only call if your query is urgent to help prioritise customers in the most vulnerable circumstances. For more information, please visitwww.enwl.co.uk. For further updates on power cuts, you can visit www.enwl.co.uk/powercuts or you can follow Electricity North West on Twitter or Facebook
· For water supply issues contact United Utilities on 0345 672 3723
· Contactwww.cumbria.police.uk/report-it or call 101 if you have concerns about your own safety and well-being, or the safety and well-being of someone you know. If there is an immediate risk to life call 999.
· If you wish to report a problem on the county’s roads, please report online via the County Council website -Highways | Cumbria County Council
· If you are open to Cumbria County Council’s Adult Social Care, have care and support needs and these needs cannot be met due toa power outage ,please contact Adult Social Care on 0300 303 3589
· Keep up-to-date with the weather atwww.metoffice.gov.uk
· For latest traffic and roads information visitwww.cumbria.police.uk/traffic